1631 43rd Avenue
- 2 sunny bedrooms, 1 newly updated bathroom
- High ceilings, crown molding and period charm
- Spacious living room with wood burning fireplace
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Bright, eat-in kitchen with skylight and gas stove
- Double paned windows throughout the home
- 2-car garage parking with internal access to the home
- Huge garage with ample storage space + laundry area
- Expansion potential – over 7.5 foot ceilings in the garage
- Lovely front landscaping
- Large, fenced yard with garden beds and Eucalyptus tree
- Built in 1940 per tax records
- Walk to 2 blocks to Judah and Noriega coffee, restaurants and shopping
- Andytown Coffee Roasters right across the street!
- Easy access to MUNI!
- Walk to Golden Gate Park and Ocean Beach
Welcome to 1631 43rd Ave, a charming, updated Outer Sunset 1940’s home. Conveniently situated right across the street from popular Andytown Coffee Roasters, the home enjoys a wonderful walkable, bike-able and MUNI friendly location.
Enjoy lovely period details, skylights, hardwood parquet floors, crown molding, double paned windows and great light! The spacious living room boasts a handsome wood burning fireplace and opens to the sky-lit eat-in kitchen. The newly updated bathroom features contemporary tiling plus separate shower and bath. The two sunny bedrooms offer peekaboo ocean views and overlook the deep, fenced yard with garden beds and Eucalyptus tree. Another special feature is the wonderful internal access to the huge garage with over 7.5 foot ceilings, (expansion potential!), newer furnace 2-car parking, laundry area and tons of storage.
Walk to MUNI (just 2 blocks!), Golden Gate Park and Ocean Beach! This home also offers easy access to 280 for commuters. Nearby Irving, Judah and Noriega Street corridors offer plenty of options for shopping, cafes and restaurants. The ever popular Devil’s Teeth Bakery is also nearby! Walk your dog to Golden Gate Park and Ocean Beach. Drive or bike 10 minutes to Stern Grove and the SF Zoo!
Don’t miss this beautiful home, perfect for both first-time buyers and investors!